Thursday 5 July 2007

Welcome

Hello and welcome to my new blog. I'm sure everyone says that but it's pretty much the only option. Anyway, this blog is going to be a mix of whinges and bellyaching with writing about nice things as well. I called it this because I tend to get thoughts stuck in my head.

I haven't blogged before, so I'll get better at this as I go along. Anyway, here's a little bit about what you're likely to see on this blog (no guarantees):

  1. Stuff about Mrs. Gripe - we're very much in love
  2. Things that I think are a rip-off
  3. Pontificating about local stuff - I live in Blackheath in SE London, UK
  4. Thoughts on various things - current affairs etc.
  5. Things about business - particularly strategy
  6. Opinions about Greenwich Council and the sorts of things that they do
  7. Whimsical stuff

I think that just about covers it. Enjoy - and please comment on whatever you like, or suggest things for future whinges.

No comments: